Tuesday, December 27, 2022

 

THE SHADOW OF THERON: AGE OF SHADOWS BOOK ONE

Available Now

On Amazon
& Everywhere Else



Goodreads Reviews Here

Holy relics are all that remain of Theron's sacred legend.

Now those relics are disappearing.

Lysandro knows the village magistrates Marek is responsible, and he searches for proof disguised as the masked protector the Shadow of Theron.

But when Marek wounds him with an accursed sword that shouldn't exist, Lysandro must fine a way to stop Marek from gaining any more artifacts created by the Goddess or her nemesis. 

The arrival of the beautiful newcomer Seraphine, with secrets of her own, only escalated their rivalry.

As the feud between Lysandro and Marek throws Lighurma into chaos, a pair of priestesses seeks to recover the relics and return them from safekeeping. But the stornes warn that Argoss is returning, and they must race to retrieve Theron's most powerful weapn. But as they risk their lives for a legend, only one thing is certain. The three temples to the Goddess have been keeping secrets: not just from the faithful, but from each other. 

Wheel of Time readers and fans of Sarah Maas, Sebastian de Castell, and The Princess Bride will delight in this fantasy adventure infused with romance. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi there Kathryn! I'm responding to the comment you left on my blog, Review's Resort, to say that I'D LOVE to maybe have a chance at an ARC for 'The Shadow of Theron' to review. It sounds like it's a book right up my alley and judging by the blurb, I think it's going to be amazing. I'm a pretty small blog, all things considered, but if you'll have time in the future a guest post would be a dream come true. Either way, however, even if it's just the ARC I'd be thrilled - my email is anarietindome@gmail.com, and I usually read epubs as I own a Kobo e-reader. Thank you for reaching out and for your consideration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathryn! I'm responding to your post on my blog, Bookjewel, to inform you that I'd very much like to read and review your book on my blog. You can send me an ARC in the form of ePub to my email bookjewelofficial@gmail.com. It would be wonderful if you could give me an author interview after the book release. Thank you for reaching out to me and considering my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn! I recently your message a few days ago about your book and I would love to have an ARC of your book if given the chance. I'm honored you thought to approach my humble Instagram. Rest assured, I will review the book and promote it to the best of my abilities and more. You can send the epub to my email evelyn.beldam@gmail.com. Thank you for reaching out to me and considering my thoughts as well! Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to review it in Goodreads. If you'd like honest feedback, how about contacting me at lovusarah3@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete