Sunday, September 6, 2020

 

WORKS IN PROGRESS


Argoss Ascendant: Age of Shadows Book Two 

Outlining


I'm not ready to divulge anything just yet. But it's coming along, faster than I thought it would.


The Transported Man (Working Title)

 Outlining


I honestly didn't think this book was going to be next on the roster. More like the second one, after the gothic romance, but it's being REALLY push! More of the story is taking shape in my mind, along with more out characters and dialogue, which can only mean one thing: my mind has rested enough from Theron and is ready to start crafting a new story. It will likely be drafted very very son. This portal fantasy will be fun to write, with a blend of German superstitions, tarot decks leading to alternative dimensions, and a changeling princess. All at Coney Island. Go figure.   






The Winds of Summer

 Outlined


This title will be dark and adventurous and romantic, with an empres taken captive and a trio of old friends brought back together by tragedy.

Image result for vampire hunter d's mother


Only in My Dreams...For Now



I can't even begin to explain all the stories that are in "Raw Development," or, in other words, books that I'm thinking about but haven't begun outlining yet. Here are the only breadcrumbs I'm willing to divulge, to give you a window into my head and a sense of what's to come:

Gothic romance or three: with a historical bent and a taste for the phantasmagoric, (this one is up next, I swear) the spirit world with a domestic mystery, & a cursed prince
dark twist on a classic fairy tale with passion, politics, and poison
Two more horror tales on the way, one with mermaids and another in the Himalayas at the end of the world
portal fantasy, maybe a short story, that examines how secondary worlds might be affected by our own climate change. 
An epic romantic fantasy inspired by the gret stories of war & love in Asia
paranormal/New Adult fantasy investigating occult architecture
dark fantasy romance by Orpheus and Eurydice
period horror thriller with troupers, wolves, and a restoration
dystopian romance where the humans are the infection
A foray into romantic sci-fi, influenced by my love of colonization and expertise in Atlantis
A couple of kids picture books about monsters & mice, one based on a true story


No comments:

Post a Comment