Thursday, March 4, 2021

A Three-Book Deal, and Other News

 Happy March!

A few new updates this month, the first of which is that my Frostbite series has been acquired by City Owl Press, in my first official three-book deal. A Vision in Crimson, Dreams of Ice and Shadow, and Night of Storms will make their way onto City Owl's catalogue starting in 2024. I'm very excited to be working with them again to bring this series that is near and dear to my heart to even more readers. 

And because City Owl is just so good to me, Curse of the Amber has a splashy new cover. Take a look!


My horror novel Notes from the Undead and the EPIC fantasy The Shadow of Theron are on their way to finding their homes too. I'm very focused on polishing up Night of Storms, the third book in the Frostbite series, but in the back of my head, other stories are fighting for the privilege of being the next WIP. I have a pretty good idea of what's going to win out, but I'm not telling! Not yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment